Special Educational Needs and Disability Documents
Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Provision at St. Stephen’s Primary School
At St Stephen’s we are committed to the provision of high quality education through a broad, well-balanced and stimulating curriculum. We believe that everyone has unique needs and potential, and has the right to be given time, patience, interest, respect and understanding. We firmly believe in equal opportunities for all. We believe parents are our essential and valued partners.
Our teachers are all teachers of children with special educational needs and disabilities and have the responsibility to help all children; provision for children with SEND is a matter for the school as a whole.
The coordinator for SEND at St. Stephen’s is Mr B Smith. He can be contacted via Jotter call between 9.30-11.30 every Wednesday.
- Please CLICK HERE to view our updated SEN Policy and Information Report (this document needs parental co-production and Governing body approval) - March 2021
- Please CLICK HERE to view our SEND Policy.
- Please CLICK HERE to view our SEN Information Report.
- Please CLICK HERE to view our flowchart for the ‘Process for identifying and supporting pupils with social, emotional or mental health'.
- Please CLICK HERE to view our 'Process for identifying and supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs' flowchart.
- Please CLICK HERE to link to the Disability Equality Scheme and Accessibility Plan.
- Please CLICK HERE to see the Bury Local Offer.