- Dear Families,
- THANK YOU to everyone who has been able to attend our reading events this week.
- Please complete the Google form below if you are interested in your child receiving FREE summer tuition with Pearson Tuition.
- FunTime Activities are hosting a summer camp in school over the holidays. You can book by contacting them directly - see poster for further details.
- Unfortunately, we have cases of head lice in some classes in school.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Teacher Training day - school closed01Sep2022
- Teacher Training day - school closed02Sep2022
Dear parents and carers,
It is a great privilege to introduce myself as the Headteacher of St Stephen’s CE Primary School and to welcome you to our website.
I believe that we are all learners on a journey that is sometimes challenging, often exciting, always worthwhile; together, within the context of Christian belief and practice, we will strive to be even better. I am committed to ensuring that our children reach the highest possible standards of academic achievement whilst nurturing their self-confidence, curiosity and imagination. I am very lucky to have an extremely dedicated staff who work enormously hard to provide the best opportunities for all in a safe and happy school environment.
The positive support of parents, the church at St Stephen’s, governors and the wider community have long been invaluable here and I aim to maintain an open and welcoming environment where we can all work in partnership for the benefit of our children and families.
The website should provide answers to the many questions parents and prospective parents may have about school. It will, however, only provide a flavour of the excellent education, superb facilities and engaging activities undertaken here so if you would like to visit at any time, please, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Mrs J S Parsons
"It's a pleasure to come into a school where everyone seems so happy." Visitor "I am so thankful I found this school for my daughter." Parent "You can tell when you walk into a happy school - this is a happy school."Bikeability Tutor "All the staff have been fantastic." Year 3 parent "Staff have helped my child become a more confident learner." Year 4 parent "Brilliant communication with teachers." Pre-school parent "Thank you for being such an important part of my story." Year 4 child "It has been an absolute pleasure having you and your children at Waddow Hall - they're brilliant!" "They're a credit to the school!" Waddow Hall Staff