After consultation with governors, staff, parents and children, we have now revised our school's vision, mission and ethos statements and are certain they match St. Stephen's perfectly.
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is about celebrating the uniqueness of every individual, inspiring a life long love of learning and experiencing life in all its fullness.
Our vision is of:
- A caring Christian school family within which everyone feels safe, welcome and valued.
- A school in which all individuals feel excitement, joy and challenge in their learning as they develop their God-given gifts and achieve all of which they are capable.
- An environment in which learners flourish and excel, grow in character, faith and wisdom and develop hope and aspiration.
- A school that prepares and equips all children to move on to the next stage with confidence, resilience and motivation to succeed.
- An outward-looking school which guides and encourages everyone, in partnership with parents and carers, the church and others, to serve and make a valuable contribution to the world in which they live. Draft July 2018
Our Mission Statement
Learning, loving and growing; together as God’s children.